- 1 8-ounce package gluten-free quinoa spaghetti
- 2 10- to 12-ounce containers grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 2 5- to 6-ounce packages baby spinach
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Additional finely grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid. Return cooked pasta to same pot.
Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and sauté until beginning to soften and brown in spots, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic; stir 30 seconds.
Add 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid to skillet and stir, scraping up browned bits. Add tomato mixture with juices, spinach, 4 tablespoons cheese, 2 teaspoons marjoram, and crushed red pepper to pasta in pot; toss over low heat just until spinach begins to wilt, adding more pasta cooking liquid by tablespoonfuls if dry, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and remaining 1 teaspoon marjoram. Serve, passing additional cheese.