1. Wipe the washed wings with a kitchen towel, then rub with spicy chicken spices. In a Teflon pan, put a tablespoon of oil, let it heat and cool the wings on all sides. , for 20 minutes.
2. The corn is drained from the can. The onion is cut into rolls. 2 minutes. Add the drained corn and green onions. Cook together for 2 minutes. Place the pot over the vegetables, salt and season with pepper cream to taste.
3. On a plate, place the vegetables and arrange the chicken wings over them. Serve with chips - ideal are Taco chips - and beer.
CHICKEN WINGS WITH SPICY GARBAGE - Recipes
Posted by Violet Postolache on December 17, 2012 in Winged Recipes Chicken Recipes Food Recipes | Comments: 22
The sticky chicken wings are so good that you'll literally lick your fingers.
I also recommend the caramel wings, the crispy wings at KFC, the breaded wings, or the baked wings, in wine sauce. More chicken recipes can be found here.
Sticky wing ingredients
1 kg chicken wings
100 ml drink
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
How to prepare sticky wings
Season the wings with salt, pepper, paprika.
Share if you like:
I say the same as Adnia, appetizing, damn it! :)))
My dear, I came to you to wish you Happy Holidays because I don't know when I will be able to visit you: P
Ihii, how alluring these wings look!
I'd like to know how much ginger you put. Thanks
about a teaspoon, but the best thing would be to put a little first and then taste to be to your taste, and eventually add more
I'm crazy about rice. I'd like to know how you made the rice.
I'll try it tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be great. I'm not a good cook, but I'm passionate about cooking and almost every day, I try a recipe from you. I congratulate you and I am fffff satisfied that. I found you. puuuup
They were a little sweet for me, because I think I could put a lot of honey.
In grams, about how much honey do you need? That it is difficult to measure with a spoon, because it sticks.
Today I made them too and I was very happy with them.
I just stopped eating.
However, I wanted to ask those who made this recipe, if the taste had to be very sweet, because I have the impression that mine turned out very sweet.
Even so, I really liked them.
The recipe says that 4 tablespoons of honey must be put, but it is quite difficult to measure, because the spoon is not completely emptied. In grams, how much honey should be put?
And orange juice, about how many ml do I need? I got about 3 quarters of that probe glass. About 150-200ml.
Unfortunately, these details are quite vaguely explained.
I would be grateful if you could detail the recipes better, I am extremely a beginner.
I promise that next time I make them I will try to weigh both the honey and the orange juice and I will return to the recipe. Thank you for the understanding :)
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS LIKE KFC
Crispy chicken wings like at KFC - simple and easy to prepare recipe for chicken wings in crispy and spicy crust, with tender and soft meat marinated in whipped milk. Here you have all the "secrets" for a crunchy bran and a delicious meat, fried properly.
Although it is a recipe that I do not prepare very often, because they are fried in an oil bath, I prefer to make them at home because I know for sure that the oil is new and I will not reuse it for other recipes. My son and husband love this kind of fast food, so I bought very good quality chicken wings, from ground-raised chickens and fed naturally with corn kernels. This way I know for sure that I offer them something good and fresh, without additives.
I have seen that many online recipes recommend it recipe for crispy chicken wings "KFC type" with cornflakes. There is no such thing! Others put breadcrumbs. I didn't find this ingredient in the taste of the wings either. If you have eaten at least once crispy wings from KFC you will certainly not find cornflakes or breadcrumbs in their crust and it certainly has no corn. You don't have to boil the meat you are going to fry! It would be a big mistake to try to fry boiled meat. Do not be afraid that you will not fry the meat well. If you follow the instructions in the safe recipe you will make the best crispy chicken wings. You can also prepare chicken breast after this recipe (for this you need a shorter cooking time) or hammers (they will stay a little longer).
The meat is marinated in whipped milk. If you do not have whipped milk you can use yogurt slightly diluted with milk, kefir or sana. Put egg, salt and pepper in the marinade, and the meat will stay in it for at least 6 hours, but it is best to leave them for 12 hours. After removing the meat from the refrigerator, you will wait an hour to prepare them, so that the meat is not subjected to a thermal shock.
The original KFC fried chicken recipe seems to be well preserved and protected by copyright. At one point, in 2015, at the opening of a KFC chain in Europe, a company representative said that "there are eleven herbs and spices", but did not remember what they are. Well, I think that among those 11 crust ingredients was sodium monoglutamate and that's why he couldn't remember. It will never be found in my recipes. The rest of the spices and herbs I used in the crust were inspired by several recipes for crispy chicken wings like at KFC which we found online and adapted over time to our tastes. I used: hot pepper, smoked paprika, mustard powder, granulated garlic, onion powder, ginger powder, thyme, oregano, cumin, salt and freshly ground pepper.
The question you are asking yourself is probably how the crunchy part is formed, how can it look like it has cornflakes and yet they do not have this ingredient? Well, the secret lies in mixing the solid ingredients with a part of the marinade in which the chicken was and kneading the compositions between your fingers until a kind of crumbly dough is formed or in other words you get some small lumps of flour. These will stick to the chicken arias that have been marinated in beaten milk with egg. The marinade present on the wings will facilitate the gluing of the dough pieces and will not let them fall during frying.
And because it's about frying, you have to heat the oil well, but be careful not to be too hot to smoke.
In order to be sure that I will have the meat well done, I gently detached the meat from the bone into pieces c
Other recipes with chicken wings prepared by me you can find here:
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare it crispy chicken wings like at KFC - I would say they are even better than theirs:
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon ground pepper
I talked and cleaned the wings of tulle or down / feathers. I cut the wings in 3, and I removed the tips. I keep them in the freezer and use them for chicken stock or chicken soup. In order for the wings to cook well, I detached the meat from the bone in half at the upper pieces of the wings.
In a very large bowl I put the beaten milk, I mixed it with a beaten egg, salt and pepper. I put the wings in the bowl, covered them with marinade, covered the bowl with cling film and put it in the fridge overnight.
The next day I took the wings out of the fridge, prepared the spices in a bowl, then mixed them with flour. I also cleaned some potatoes and cut them and baked them, sprinkling them with very little oil. At least the potatoes should not be fried in oil.
I drained the marinade wings, without insisting too much. I need them to be moist, so that when I roll them in flour, they stick very well. I poured some of the marinade over the flour. I added gradually, depending on how much was needed - in the end I used about 80% of the marinade from the bowl. At first I mixed it with a fork, then with my fingers I crushed it.
I put the chicken wings given through the flour crust with spices on a large plate, as I prepared them, without overlapping them. I left them for another 15-20 minutes so that the flour mixture sticks to the meat by drying and does not fall during cooking.
I heated the oil in a cast iron kettle (you can also use a fryer), without letting it smoke. I checked with the handle of a wooden spoon if it makes air bubbles around it, at which point I fried them. The wings are not fried too much at the same time, because they do not have to be cooked in heaps. Fry for 7-8 minutes or until golden.
Be careful not to burn yourself when you put the wings in the hot oil. When they are ready, take them out with a paddle with holes and leave them on a paper napkin that will absorb the excess oil.
I ate them immediately with baked potatoes, garlic sauce and a vegetable salad.
I hope you will try my recipe for crispy chicken wings, because it is very good.
My son ate a little more than 10 pieces and I think this is clear proof of a successful recipe.
If you like to share your recipes, I look forward to seeing you in the group I cook with friends.
- 3 kg of chicken wings
- 600 g of sweet and sour sauce
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 2 heads of garlic
Chicken wings in spicy crust
- Servings: 4 People
- Preparation time: 2h 30min
- Cooking time: 15min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Medium
I discovered the recipe for spicy crust wings by chance. It turned out that on a sunny day, my son had culinary cravings and asked me to prepare something good for him for dinner. While he was on vacation, I told him to look for a recipe to his liking and that's how I woke up with a wonderful recipe for crispy, delicious and spicy wings.
CHICKEN WINGS WITH SPICY GARBAGE - Recipes
Baked chicken wings with crispy, slightly spicy skin, oil-free recipe, perfect for a simple but tasty dinner. The ingredients I use are simple, the combination of ingredients depends on your culinary preferences. Equally good and tasty is this recipe for Spicy Crust Chicken Wings or Grilled Chicken Wings recipe in grilled beer
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Method of preparation
- Wash the wings, remove the small part (tip) then cut in half and boil in water with a little salt for 10 minutes, remove from the boil and put in a deeper bowl
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C, in the electric oven select the ventilation program
- Prepare the sauce from the above ingredients and pour it over the wings, stir a few times so that the sauce reaches each piece of meat.
- Put the pieces of wings in the pan and keep them in the oven for 30 minutes
Chicken wings: top 5 best recipes for any taste!
Our team offers you 5 delicious recipes for baked wings, only good for a family dinner or for the holiday meal. You will get appetizing wings, nicely browned, very juicy and fragrant. Choose the recipe according to your taste and prepare a delicious dish for your loved ones. Enjoy the wings with sauces or salads.
1. Baked chicken wings: simple recipe
-1/2 glass of mayonnaise or cream
-1/2 glass of ketchup or tomato paste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the ketchup with mayonnaise, wash the wings, rub them with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the mayonnaise mixture, stir and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Place the wings on a tray lined with foil (you can grease it with a little oil) and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
2. Baked chicken wings in soy and mustard sauce
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the mayonnaise with the soy sauce, mustard, hameli-suneli and the garlic given through the press until smooth.
2. Put the washed and dried wings in this marinade and put them in the fridge for 2-3 hours, then put them in the pan and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
If you do not have spices, then you can bake the wings in your own juice. They will be just as tasty and without a lot of spices.
3. Chicken wings in their own juice
-ground sweetcorn (dry)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the wings, dry them, rub them with paprika and salt and place them on a pan greased with oil.
2. Put the wings in the cold oven, heat it to 180-200 degrees, then remove them after 10 minutes, sprinkle with the juice formed and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then sprinkle again and bake them for another 5 minutes.
4. Baked chicken wings with buckwheat
-150-200 g of hard cheese
-hops and other spices to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the buckwheat, cut the vegetables arbitrarily. Put the ingredients in a saucepan and boil the buckwheat and vegetables in half.
2. Cook the wings in the microwave on high for 10 minutes.
3. Put the buckwheat and vegetables in a baking dish, pour a little water (in which he boiled the buckwheat), place the wings on top and bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees, then sprinkle with grated cheese and cook until melt it.
5. Chicken wings in the baking bag
-1.5 kg of chicken wings
-spices and herbs to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the wings, dry them and put them in a baking bag, sprinkle spices and herbs to taste, close the bag and shake to distribute the spices evenly between the wings.
2. Make a few stings in the bag - the more there are, the more the wings will brown. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!