I initially saw the idea on Edith Francu's blog ... now that it belongs to someone, I apologize for all the necessary ...:) ... it is certain that the puff pastry can dress so many girls that it is our great savior in the fight with time...
- 0.5 sheets of dough purchased (or a whole sheet if Bella's dough)
- 2-3 tablespoons spicy ketchup
- 50 gr sliced sibiu salami
- 100 gr grated cheese
- for anointed:
- 1 egg yolk + 2 tablespoons milk
- sesame seeds, poppy, in
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spicy puff pastry baguettes:
1. we need defrosted puff pastry sheet (or only half if it's Lincao; I used Bella dough which has 2 pieces). Grease this sheet only in half with 2-3 tablespoons of spicy ketchup, then cover it evenly on the same half with thin pieces of sibiu salami (or other dry salami) and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
2. Over the half so loaded with goodies, bring the other half free of dough and, carefully, press well, so that the dough sticks and there are no air gaps (possibly we use a rolling pin).
3. With a well-sharpened knife cut vertical strips of dough (with a thickness of about 1.5 cm)
4. Then we twist these strips as in the picture, we put them in a tray lined with baking paper, we grease them with egg and we sprinkle over poppy seeds, sesame, flax, etc ... (according to everyone's taste)