It is an easy to make cake-syrup, syrupy, aromatic and delicious ........ not to mention that it is also cheap ....... it didn't even manage to cool down well because it disappeared from the tray ..... I just managed to take a picture of a few portions .... and this is the second time I do it! What more can I say ... a real success!
- For the dough:
- 200 ml yogurt (I put sour milk)
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- 250 gr flour
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
- vanilla essence or vanilla sugar
- 2 diced apples
- a pinch of salt
- To decorate the tart:
- 2 apples cut into thinner slices
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple and yogurt tart:
- Beat eggs with sugar and salt powder for about 2-3 minutes
- add the yogurt / sour milk, oil and essence and mix well
- Incorporate flour mixed with baking powder and mix well
- Finally add the 2 diced apples and mix again with a spoon
- line a tart tray with oil and flour and place the composition evenly
- place the apple slices in a circle on the composition from the edges inwards
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over the apples and sugar over the cinnamon to form a sweet and fragrant crust and get a beautiful color.
- Bake in the oven heated to 200 degrees C for 30-35 minutes.
Good appetite! - but I know for sure that you will have .....!