Between one day and another there is always a distance of one year.
And yet who can really quantify time, who can put it in a human form? Our clocks, our calendars are just images of our limitations, small prides with which we believe we can capture and contain everything, when in fact we are the ones contained and contained in an enormous sphere: the universe.
Remembering our beautiful student years with a dear friend, I made these "fish fingers", an "Americanism" that you usually find in the freezers of any hypermarket. But homemade is great! And it's so simple :)
- 500 gr pangasius fillet, or any white fish
- 125 gr pesmet
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill (fresh)
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 150 ml sour cream
- 1 or
- 100 gr flour
- 100 ml oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sheets of pie
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fish fingers - the magic of American cuisine:
- 1. Cut the fish fillet into 2-3 centimeters thick pieces.
- 2. Mix the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, grated cheese, parsley, dill, paprika and garlic in a plate and set aside;
- 3. In another plate, mix the lightly beaten egg with the cream;
- 4. pass the fish pieces through the flour, then through the egg mixture with the cream and then through the breadcrumbs mixture and fry them in the well-heated oil beforehand;
- 5. make small pockets out of the pie dough to fit 2 fried fish "fingers"; put the bags with the 2 fingers in them in a tray covered with aluminum foil and then leave in the hot oven for 5 minutes, or until the dough
it is served with soy sauce that you can find in the Asian food districts of any supermarket and with boiled rice next to which it would not hurt a little sake (Japanese rice drink) whose recipe I will give you in one of the coming days .